THE 10 ESSENTIALS
Michèle Lamy, muse
1. Gold teeth
With a sprinkle of diamonds. They make me look Frankenstein-ish
when my picture is taken with a flash. Attracts good lights and vibes…
2. Contention black sock on head, worn as a hair band
A great discovery I made as I was going through a leg operation some years ago – that it looked a lot better on my head. Now I can’t do without it.
3. Ultimate Rick Owens mens tank top
Always one on top of the other.
4. Cotton/lycra tights
Always, always with a pattern in black or dusty shades. Now I have some handpainted ones too. The latest with cute mice in prince outfits.
5. Sable socks and wooden clogs
Early Rick Owens, confidentially produced. Very platformy and high.
6. Rings on tattooed fingers
Mix of bronze ones (Christiane Billet) platinum (Loree Rodkin) gold (Aurora Lopez) ebony and depression stone (antique).
7. Black cashmere and lycra tubes
Worn as sort-of sleeves under huge ethnic bracelets, aluminum and leather from Zulus, and bronze and silver.
8. Inside-out napa sable gilet
In case of wind or in my bag.
9. Crocodile porosus in the shape of a paperbag
In a dark shadow/mustardy color. So brilliant for when it rains.
10. Black boxing gloves
For every day training.